Our unique ‘Shared Savings Plan’ means you can start saving money & reducing your CO2 output immediately at ZERO COST.
Here’s how we do it…
In most cases, Vista Energy doesn’t charge you anything up-front to switch over to our new, efficient technology. Instead, we share in the savings you make every month as a direct result of any changes we make.
Here’s an example of how we can transform your premises into energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly operations… saving you money and time.
- Desktop assessment of the facility using information provided by you
- On-site inspection and assessment of lighting, refrigeration, voltage-susceptible equipment and potential for solar
- Monitoring equipment may be connected to track a variety of equipment, such as light circuits
- Confirmation of your electricity contract – including tariff – and monthly hours of operation of equipment
- We create a model of your energy consumption across different equipment & estimate the savings we can achieve for you by changing over equipment and adding solar power generation
- From this model, we prepare and present a formal proposal for your consideration
- When you’re happy with the proposal, we develop a project implementation schedule and commence groundwork preparations
- As each stage of the project is implemented, we measure and report on the decrease in energy consumption
- From this data, we refine the contract to match the findings from this measurement until we have an agreement that accurately reflects the actual savings generated
- If, after 60 days of continuous use, our energy-saving solutions are not delivering at least 80% of the savings we have contracted, we’ll either solve the problems or replace the equipment with your original equipment. This excludes solar power generation systems.